ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Policy
HYDROTECHNIK LÜBECK GMBH is committed to protecting the local and global environment of the earth.
To minimize its environmental impacts concerning our activities, products and services, we shall:
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the Company subscribes which relate to its environmental aspects.
- To include the consideration of environmental issues in all business strategies and initiatives.
- HYDROTECHNIK LÜBECK GMBH senior management are committed to ensure that protection of the environment is firmly embedded in both our company’s and employees culture and will endeavour to influence its suppliers and customers in a similar strategic environmental manner.
- Prevent pollution, reduce waste and minimise the consumption of resources.
- Consider the wider global impact of all our activities including those of our suppliers, customers and other stakeholders.
- Educate, train and motivate employees to carry out tasks in an environmentally responsible manner and ensure that a continuous professional development strategy remains core to our business goals.
- Encourage environmental stewardship among suppliers and subcontractors.
- To investigate the feasibility of influencing its suppliers, customers and third parties with particular consideration to life cycle impacts of their significant aspects and activities.
- Encourage and enhance biodiversity and ecology. The Company is committed to continual improvement of environmental performance. This Policy will be communicated to all staff, contractors and suppliers, and will be available for the public in a manner chosen by
HYDROTECHNIK LÜBECK GMBH.